We are looking for applicants in the Southeast, Southwest, Northeast,
and Ohio areas only
A Specialty Territory Sales Manager (STM) is responsible for managing and growing their sales territory. A STM is responsible for selling into hospitals, hospital systems, sleep labs and sleep lab chains. They will grow their business mainly through selling directly to these systems. In addition the STM will identify large institutions and major health systems that could be potential targets. It will be necessary for the STM to leverage relationships across a large geography to drive their business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the following duties:
· Achieve revenue plan for service sales.
· Identify larger group practice, major health systems, hospitals, and large sleep labs that could be targets
· Sell to the above, interacting at all levels of the organization including Doctor, Technicians, managers, executives, etc. They will be responsible for sales discussions surrounding clinical and business aspects
· Call on DME and other potential field partners and get them to recommend NovaSom to their customers.
· Build relationships with manufacturer reps to identify and coordinate target DME as well as possible lab targets
· Coordinate with Territory Managers with whom they overlap to plan and execute sales strategy with customers and DMEs.
· Build relationships at the branch level and higher with DMEs and other partners to be sure they fully understand what NSI offers and how to promote it.
· Update the company on activities, competition, and opportunities on a daily basis
· Manage all aspects of the assigned territory, and meet or exceed all goals in existing territory.
· Provide daily updates and reports of activities, competition, and business opportunities in assigned territory and nationwide.
· Accurately complete and send in all paperwork as requested.
· Complete Issue Resolution paperwork for all situations in accordance with policies and procedures.
· Communicate with Customer Experience Service and other internal staff regarding customer requests and needs.
· Report to management as directed providing needed assessment of territory and goal
· Communicating Payer related policies to current and prospective DME and field partners as well as health system customers
· Participate in blitzing activities
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum of 5 years experience in sales or equivalent experience in hospital, lab, or high level DME selling
· Clinical sleep background (RT,RPSGT, etc)
· Demonstrated ability to leverage outside partners to achieve desired outcome
- Strong computer skills - knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to organize and maintain numerous relationships with outside partners across a large geographic area
- Knowledge of DME and PAP manufacturing channel
- Existing relationships with DME and PAP manufacturer reps
- Ability to assess and analyze the market in each of their geographic areas and understand the affect of competitive bidding and other market factors on their field partners
- Skilled at training the trainer in order to teach field partners about your product to the extent they can train others
- In depth knowledge of OSA market and market technology
· Bachelors degree OR any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
Please apply here
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE