Know our true inspiration:
Mercy Health System, we know who we work for, and why: the patient.
Everyone who walks through our doors finds a place in our hearts. They
inspire us with their commitment to living better lives, and we hope to
inspire them with our commitment to bettering the health of our
Our mission is healing in the broadest sense:
promoting, physical, emotional and spiritual healing. We achieve it by
dedicating our teams to the highest standards of quality care,
compassion, and innovation. Come join our team, and join our quest for
excellence in the name of every patient. We seek:
1 full-time opening at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center in Janesville, WI
2 part-time openings at Mercy Walworth Hospital Medical Center in Lake Geneva, WI
1 full-time opening at Mercy Harvard Hospital in Harvard, IL
- Measures patient's head and other body parts and marks points where electrodes are to be placed.
- Attaches electrodes to predetermined locations, and verifies functioning of electrodes and recording instrument.
recording instruments (Digital Sleep System, Video Recording) and
supplemental equipment and chooses settings for optimal viewing.
- Records montage (electrode combination) and instrument settings, and observes and notes patient's behavior during test.
- Conducts PSG, Titrations, and MSLT testing.
- Writes detailed technical reports summarizing testing and results to assist Physician.
- Keeps detailed log of patient's actions during testing.
- Performs computerized scoring.
Selected must have a HS diploma or GED plus 6 months of direct
patient care experience in a sleep lab OR 1 year post secondary
education in sleep studies OR enrolled in or have completed the A-STEP
Online Self Study Modules OR enrolled in or completed a CAAHEP
accredited sleep technology training program or similar. Must also be
working towards BRPT Registry.
In addition to opportunities to
learn grow and advance, Mercy Health System offers health and dental
insurance, pension and matched-savings plans, tuition reimbursement, and
adoption assistance. Visit our site and apply at www.MercyHealthSystem.org/careers
for more information.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V