Join us October 22-28, 2023, in celebrating Sleep Technologists Appreciation Week (STAW)!
Celebration Ideas for Sleep Centers and Employees
- Say thanks. A handwritten thank-you note is always appreciated. Ask your administration and other key stakeholders to show their thanks, too, by signing your note or writing one of their own.
- Spotlight your rockstars. Submit recognition or kudos to your facility’s newsletter or intranet news section.
- Host a lunch or happy hour in honor of the sleep-care professionals at your place of work.
- Identify specific job-related skills your employees want to know more about. Invite a special guest with expertise in that area to spend the day at your facility.
- Get social! Feature the sleep-care professionals in your life in a celebratory/thank you post or posts on social media. Be sure to use #STAW2023.
- Encourage giving. Allow your team to pick a cause or organization to support. Encourage your team members to donate to this organization, and as an organization, match these (or a percentage) of these donations.
- Hand out awards. Host a mini awards ceremony at your center. Print off appreciation certificates or give out trophies to your team members as a way to let them know their hard work is appreciated and noticed.
Check out additional ways to celebrate in the STAW 2023 The Sleep Scene article.
Show Us How You Celebrate STAW
Leading up to and during STAW, share your photos, kudos and notes of thanks with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and X (formerly Twitter) using #STAW2023.
Details on Learning Center product discounts coming soon.
Access the STAW store by clicking here.