Contribute to the AAST by Writing For Us!
Thousands of sleep technologists are inspired by the AAST blog every minute
The AAST blog is one of the leading sleep technologist blogs, attracting over 30,000 unique visitors every month.
Publishing articles on the AAST will expose you to our targeted readership and ensure that your work will be seen by sleep technologists globally.
Why should you contribute to the AAST?
Establish yourself as a leading expert in sleep technologist topics
- Build your writing portfolio with us.
- Express your insight and expertise on various sleep medicine topics.
- You'll also get a chance to position yourself as a leading expert on several sleep medicine-related topics.
- Some success stories include:
Stay updated with the biggest and hottest topics within the sleep technologist community
- The AAST Blog covers topics that are most relevant to sleep technologists.
- We keep track of social media activities and provide writers with the most engaging and up-to-date topics to write about.
Support from AAST's editorial team
- The AAST blog's editorial team comprises A2Zzz veteran editor Rita Brooks and AAST content manager Yoona Ha.
- The AAST blog provides writers with guidelines on how to craft the best sleep technologist content including, the post structure, headline, tagline and images.
Here is what one of our contributors has to say about writing for the AAST:
"I enjoy being able to share my experience and answer questions that I see techs asking about. The blog is a great way to help techs that are trying to better themselves. I love that. The AAST is about education so it seems natural to write for their blog. Everyone is so easy to work with as well. They are really helpful in finding any research material you may need and editing your work for you."- Lisa Bond, RST, RPSGT, CSE.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up to write for us!
About Kevin Asp
Because of the implementation of his best practices of Implementing Inbound Marketing in its Medical Practice, he turned the once stagnant online presence of Alaska Sleep Clinic to that of "The Most Trafficked Sleep Center Website in the World" in just 18 months time.