What to Expect at the 38th Annual AAST Meeting in Denver, Colorado
Thinking about going to the biggest event in sleep technology? You're not alone
The most anticipated event of the year is right around the corner! We've taken you behind the scenes of how much planning it takes to plan for an AAST annual meeting, so now it's time to review what the AAST has in store for sleep technologists in Denver!
Annual meeting dates: Sunday, June 12-Tuesday June 14
Location: Colorado Convention Center
Discounted early registration deadline: If you register for the annual meeting on or before April 27 you can save up to $90 on registration at a reduced price of $220!
If you decide to wait to register, the registration fee will be $295 between April 28 and May 27 and will be $310 for onsite registration. So don't wait to register!
How to register: Registration for this event is simple! Just click on this link here.
Where should I stay? For a list of recommended hotels and a link to book hotel rooms click here.
What's different this year at the AAST annual meeting?
Shortly after we received our feedback survey on 2015's annual meeting, the AAST Board of Directors incorporated the feedback we received on how we could make last year's annual meeting even better this year.
Here's how we made the annual meeting even more exciting!
- Now there will be two tracks on Sunday afternoon. The Fundamental Track and an Advanced Track for attendees to choose from.
- This year attendees will have more time to explore the SLEEP 2016 exhibit hall. There is a dedicated block of time set aside to explore the vendor hall and opportunity to earn CECs while doing so.
- You can access to the latest in sleep technology in the vendor hall. So don't miss out on this opportunity!
- Our curated list of speakers will be discussing the hottest trends in sleep technology and research throughout our program.
- This meeting will be an amazing opportunity to network with leaders in the sleep field. In addition, meeting attendees will also gain a better understanding of the evolving role of the sleep technologist.
What's on the agenda?
Check out our downloadable and printable final program booklet!
In the few coming weeks, we will be sharing in-depth speaker information as well as tips on how to make the most out of your annual meeting visit!
We hope to see you there!