Sleep Center Return to Work Resources During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Thursday, July 23, 2020 | 5 - 6 PM EST
This offering is sponsored by ACHC and Philips Respironics
While each state and facility continue to re-open, or expand services, all sleep centers are continuing to work toward providing safe care for their patients and staff. Sleep center managers and thought leaders in sleep technology from around the nation will convene for another AAST Town Hall on July 23 at 5 PM EST to discuss updates on how to provide a safe environment for our staff and our patients in the sleep center.
What We'll Discuss
- Laree J. Fordyce, CCRP, RPSGT, RST, CCSH
AAST Board Member, Director
Sleep Health Educator - Sound Sleep Solutions Inc.
- Brendan Duffy, RPSGT, RST, CCSH
AAST Board Member, Director
System Director – Sleep Disorder Centers/Catholic Health Services Long Island
- Teofilo Lee-Chiong MD
University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine
- Dottie Covey-Elleby, BS, RPSGT
ACHC Corporate Accreditation Surveyor
- Leigh Veasey
Sales Director - North America, Intellego Technologies (UVC)
Attendee questions will be addressed if time allows. Sign in early to assure you can connect for this practical and timely offering. Access instructions can be found in your Zoom confirmation email once registered.
AAST Members who attend the Town Hall or view the Continuing Education recording after the live event will be able to claim 1 CE credit after passing a short knowledge assessment. Members will receive notice when the recording/assessment are available in the AAST Learning Center.
Not an AAST member? Join AAST to participate in earning CE credit for this Town Hall offering.
Laree J. Fordyce, CCRP, RPSGT, RST, CCSH
- Laree has been actively participating in sleep medicine for over 25 years, working in multiple capacities throughout her career. Laree is currently the Director of Sleep Services at Maple Respiratory Group (MRG). She is also the Program Director for the MRG Sleep Solutions Tech Training Program. Laree is a Director at Large for both the AAST and the Canadian Sleep Society. She is also the Chair of the AAST Program Committee.
Brendan Duffy, RPSGT, RST, CCSH
Brendan Duffy is the Coordinator of a 6-bed sleep center in Port Jefferson. He is a current member of the AAST Board of Directors. He also is a volunteer with the Start School Later non-profit organization, where he serves as the athletics liaison. He is a mentor and advisor on the board of the Thomas Edison University Polysomnography Program.
- Dr. Lee-Chiong has authored or edited 20 textbooks in Sleep Medicine and Pulmonary Medicine. Teofilo L. Lee-Chiong Jr., MD joined Philips Respironics as its Chief Medical Liaison in 2011.
Dottie Covey-Elleby, BS, RPSGT
- Dottie is an Accreditation Surveyor who has been in the Sleep industry for 18 years. She has a Bachelors in Healthcare Management and has had the opportunity to manage hospital-based Sleep Labs and Practices, as well as clinical and device Research teams. She has also been a Clinical Coordinator/Interim Program Director for a Polysomnography degree program.
- Leigh is a sales professional who has been working with the Infection Control industry for 6 years. She is a Certified Lighting Specialist and has a Bachelor of
Science degree from Auburn University.