Each year the American Association of Sleep Technologists (AAST) recognizes individual members for their professional excellence, service and commitment to the Association and to the sleep technology profession. Award recipients will be invited to join the AAST at the 38th Annual Meeting in Denver, Colorado from June 12-14, 2016 where they will be recognized during a special Awards Ceremony. Recognized individuals will receive:
- An award specific plaque noting the accomplishments of the individual,
- Complimentary general meeting registration to the 38th AAST Annual Meeting, and
- Reimbursement for travel to and from the 38th Annual Meeting, hotel accommodations and meals (not to exceed three days and in accordance with the AAST Travel Reimbursement Guidelines).
AAST members are encouraged to recognize other members' contributions and achievements by completing the 2016 Award Nomination Form, which includes a brief narrative endorsing their nomination.
- AAST Leadership Award
- AAST Service Award
- AAST Professional Development Service Award
- AAST Literary Award
- AAST New Technologist Award
**For complete descriptions and requirements of each award, please visit the Awards Page on the AAST website.**
Award Nomination Deadline
All award nominations are due by Friday, March 18, 2016.