The AAST is now accepting self-nominations for individuals interested in serving on the AAST Board of Directors.
In 2016, there are four open positions on the Board of Directors: President-Elect, Secretary, and two Director-at-Large positions. To be considered for one of the open positions, you are required to thoroughly complete the online application. Candidates must also have the following qualifications:
- Be a regular member of the AAST in good standing for three consecutive years.
- Work full-time in the sleep technology profession.
- Have five years of experience working in the sleep technology profession.
- Only those individuals who are currently serving on the AAST Board of Directors are eligible for the position of President-Elect.
Thoroughly complete the online application by February 8, 2016.
For more information and additional requirements visit the 2016 Call for Nominations page on the AAST website.
Please Note: Before proceeding with the electronic application, please make sure you have the following documents available and ready to upload as you will need to complete the entire application in one sitting:
- AAST Letter of Employer Support with Nominee Consent
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Photo/Head shot