The AAST Fall Course, "Beyond OSA: Diagnosis, Comorbidities and Therapy of Sleep Related Breathing Disorders" will be held October 9-10, 2015 at the Branson Convention Center in Branson, MO.
Upon Completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Review respiratory physiology and pathophysiology;
- Assess comorbidities of sleep related breathing disorders that impact respiratory rhythms or patterns;
- Explore comorbidities of sleep apnea that cause inadequate ventilation;
- Distinguish types of PAP therapy and their appropriate use; and
- Design a plan to monitor, modify and maximize patient adherence to treatment.
Register today to take advantage of the advanced registration discount. Advanced registration ends on September 11, 2015. Register by then and save $40.00.
Be sure to take a look at the course brochure for more information.
We hope to see you in Branson!