In light of the latest COVID-19 developments, AAST has made the difficult but necessary decision to postpone the 2020 AAST CCSH Workshop: Designated Education Program scheduled to be held this August in Chicago, Illinois.
This decision was made in the best interest of all involved, with the well-being of our members and attendees being top priority.
The AAST CCSH Workshop: Designated Education Program will now take place on July 31 - August 1, 2021 at the Marriott Chicago O'Hare and will cover:
- Normal sleep and circadian rhythms
- Evaluations of sleep disorders
- Incidence and prevalence of sleep disorders
- Clinical presentation of sleep disorders
- Clinical evaluations
- Patient follow up and management