- Presentation abstracts will be accepted electronically through Friday, March 9 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
- Abstracts should not exceed 2,100 characters (approximately 300 words).
All sleep professionals are encouraged to submit abstracts, including AAST members and non-members*.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted by one author.
- For each accepted abstract, the submitter must be present at the AAST 2018 Annual Meeting.
- Submitters of accepted abstracts will be notifed in April 2018, and a speaker agreement must be signed by all accepted speakers in order to present at the AAST 2018 Annual Meeting.
*Non-members will be required to create a free guest account prior to submitting their abstract if they do not already have one.