Sleep Technologist Appreciation Week is Rapidly Approaching!
October 29th – November 4th, 2017
The significance of sleep technologist appreciation week allows the sleep field community an opportunity to applaud the numerous accomplishments made in the sleep disorders centers, laboratories, educational facilities, and in the AAST.
Work places and groups around the country celebrate Sleep Technologist Appreciation Week by hosting dinners, holding staff contests, and distributing promotional items available through the AAST. What will you do to honor your sleep techs?
Here is a sneak peek of the many cool things to come during STAW 2017:
- Crossword Puzzles and Flash Facts all geared up around ways to unplug from electronics and ways to recharge your life. Submission of each will be randomly selected to win some neat prizes!
- Super easy and tasty nighttime recipes will be compiled into an E-Book for easy access!
- Interested in traveling through North America? Participate in this treasure hunt!
- Need to unwind without electronics, but searching for some suggestions? View a calendar of “31 Things You Can Do To Take a Break from Electronics.”
- Do you use catch phrases or are you super creative with slogans? Design a tee-shirt slogan. One winner will have their slogan on a tee-shirt that will be sold through Vista Print!
- Calling all photographers, writers, and artists! Submit your poetry, short stories, drawings, or photographs and win a prize!
The STAW Store 2017 is open!
Check out the online STAW store to purchase great gifts for your friends, co-workers and employees to show your appreciation for the sleep technologists in your life.
Stay tuned for STAW 2017 updates. We look forward to celebrating with you!