AAST scholarship opportunities to finance your next course
Did you know that AAST scholarship opportunities are available?
Are you still debating on whether or not to join the AAST for the 2015 Fall Course in Branson, Missouri?
We've written about the top 10 things to do in the Live Entertainment Capital of the world and why attending the Branson fall course is a great opportunity to obtain CECs and much more! What's even better is that now there's an easier and more affordable way you can fund your attendance at the AAST's fall course in Branson, MO.
Did you know that the AAST has a scholarship available to help defray expenses for a deserving sleep technologist to participate in an AAST sponsored continuing education program - INCLUDING the 2015 Fall Course? Check out this amazing opportunity below!
Roseann Zumstein Memorial Scholarship
Who it's for
Scholarships are awarded based solely on need and recommendation from the applicant’s employer. The scholarship award is dependent on the selected educational program and availability of funds. There are four $250 scholarship awards available for Branson meeting attendees. Scholarship checks will be distributed at the conclusion of the education program.
Who is eligible?
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be employed in the field of sleep medicine for the past 6 months.
- Hold certification in sleep technology or be certification-eligible.
- Show need of financial assistance to participate in continuing education.
How to apply
- Submit a complete and accurate application.
- Submit a letter from your supervisor indicating that funding to attend educational programs is not available to you.
- Submit a proof of employment in the field of sleep technology for the past 6 months.
- Submit a proof of certification or evidence of certification eligibility in sleep technology.
- Submit a personal typed statement of no more than two single spaced pages stating financial need, commitment to the field and worthiness of character and leadership qualities.
- Submit a letter of recommendation (from your Medical Director, supervisor or employer) emphasizing the character of the applicant. Please note that letters from family members WILL NOT be accepted.
Scholarship application deadline
To be considered for a scholarship to help offset the costs of the AAST Fall Course in Branson, MO, applicants must have their documents submitted by September 11, 2015.
About Kevin Asp, CRT, RPSGT
Because of the implementation of his best practices of Implementing Inbound Marketing in its Medical Practice, he turned the once stagnant online presence of Alaska Sleep Clinic to that of "The Most Trafficked Sleep Center Website in the World" in just 18 months time. He is the President and CEO of inboundMed and enjoys helping sleep centers across the globe grow their business through his unique vision and experience of over 27 years in sleep medicine.