Recent Sleep Disorder News
Sleep Disorder Wire is an occasional supplemental news report
capturing sleep disorder news of relevant interest to sleep technologists and sleep health educators not featured in
our regular news series, This Week in Sleep Medicine.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT...
NOTE: Some links might require additional registration or password access. If you work in a sleep clinic, hospital system, or research institution, you should be able to allocate access through them.
- MDPI : Correlation between Sleep Bruxism, Stress, and Depression—A Polysomnographic Study [AUG 29, 2019]
- Medscape : Periodic Limb Movements of Sleep Tied to Ventricular Tachycardia [AUG 27, 2019]
- Sleep Medicine : Burden of Disease in Pediatric Narcolepsy: A Claims-based Analysis of Health Care Utilization, Costs, and Comorbidities [AUG 26, 2019]
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution : Emory neurologist awarded $2.1 million grant to research sleep disorders [AUG 20, 2019]
- Hypersomnia Foundation : Our Struggle for Prescription Drug Coverage – 2019 Survey Results [AUG 20, 2019]
- Neurology Live : Addressing the Narcolepsy Diagnosis Delay [AUG 20, 2019]
- Health : What to Know About Sexsomnia, a Rare Sleep Disorder Where You Have Sex in Your Sleep [AUG 19, 2019]
- Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine : Does Improvement of Low Serum Ferritin Improve Symptoms of Restless Legs Syndrome in a Cohort of Pediatric Patients? [AUG 15, 2019]
- Neurologica : Rapid eye movement sleep without atonia constitutes increased risk for neurodegenerative disorders [AUG 14, 2019]
- Medicine : Leg restlessness preceding the onset of motor symptoms of Parkinson disease: A case series of 5 patients [AUG 1, 2019]