Save the Date
August 1-2, 2020
Marriott Chicago O'Hare
Who Should Attend?
The AAST CCSH Workshop is designed for health professionals who work directly with sleep medicine patients, families and other healthcare practitioners to coordinate and manage patient care and improve outcomes. Upon completion of this workshop and receiving a passing score on the online post-test, RPSGT credential holders who have recertified at least once will be eligible for the CCSH credential, under a newly created pathway.
- Normal sleep and circadian rhythms
- Evaluations of sleep disorders
- Incidence and prevalence of sleep disorders
- Clinical presentation of sleep disorders
- Clinical evaluations
- Patient follow up and management
More information will become available in the upcoming months, and registration will open March 2020.