The AAST Continuing Education Credit (CEC) Program provides Educational Providers with the opportunity to apply through one of the following educational categories and award their attendees AAST CECs. Each program must be applied for individually.
AAST CEC application fees for each of the educational categories are as follows:
- Single Lecture/Workshop (one to two-hour program) - $50
- Educational Programs (Training Course, Seminar, etc. 2+ hours program) - $125
- Webinar (one to two-hour program) - $50
- Annual Single Lecture/Workshop (12 monthly one to two-hour programs) - $540
- Pre-Recorded Learning Activity (CD-ROMs, DVDs, webcasts, online Power Point presentations, etc) - $40
Late fees will be applied for applications submitted in 30 or fewer days from the start of a program.
- Single Lecture/ Workshop - $50
- Educational Programs - $100
- Online Learning/Webinar - $50
- Annual Single Lecture/Workshop - $50
- Pre-Recorded Learning Activity - $50
(AAST Student Lists must be submitted 45 calendar days after Educational Programs.)
AAST CEC Applications are non-refundable.
If you have previously submitted programs, please visit https://cec.aastweb.org/account/login.
To gain access to your account, please select "Forgot your password?" and enter the email address associated with your provider account. Click "Submit" to receive an email with additional instructions on how to set a new password.
New educational providers, please visit https://cec.aastweb.org/account/login and select "Register as a Provider". Follow the prompts to create a new profile.
AAST Email Blasts
Educational Providers who submit a program may request AAST Headquarters send a Save the Date email to our membership with information on your program. This opportunity is on a per request basis. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.