AAST is committed to the continued professional development of our members through educational opportunities. Upcoming virtual presentations, hosted by the AAST Education Advisory Committee and industry partners are listed below.
Managing Therapy and DME Outcomes – Part 1
August 24, 2022| 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. CT
The talk will provide an introduction of patient therapy and the impact that the Sleep Technologist has on patient initial therapy outcomes. Improve comfort with patient education with current literature related to short and long-term outcomes on patient therapy adherence.
- Understand sleep disordered breathing as a chronic condition.
- Review of mask choice and impact on optimal therapy – Literature review.
- Develop patient dialogue for short and long-term impact of PAP therapy.
- Daniel D. Lane, MAPsy, BS, RPSGT, CCSH
- Kevin Adley, RPSGT, CCSH
- Tammy Muth-Davis, RRT, RPSGT
Members of the AAST Educational Advisory Committee.
- 1 AAST CEC after passing a short knowledge assessment in the AAST Learning Center
- Free with AAST Membership
- $30 for Non-Members