The AAST Fellow Program is a means of recognizing those who have made significant and sustained contributions to the field of sleep technology. Fellowship recipients must be credentialed in sleep technology by a nationally recognized organization for at least 15 years, and have been a regular AAST member, in good standing, for the last 10 consecutive years.
AAST Fellows have also attained distinction through significant professional service to the AAST and to the field of sleep technology; significant professional contributions to the field; or prominent leadership, influence, and achievement in clinical practice, education, or science.
Selection Process and Timing
Nominations are evaluated annually by the AAST Fellows Steering Committee, consisting of current AAST Fellows.
Nominators must be an AAST Fellow with membership in good standing, adhere to specific criteria as outlined in the AAST Fellows policy and have the nominee's current curriculum vitae in a Word-compatible format.
2019 inductees were formally inducted during the AAST 2019 Annual Meeting.
Current AAST Fellows
Debbie Akers, RPSGT, RRT, FAAST
Marietta Bibbs, BA, RPSGT, CCSH, FAAST
Elise Maher, BS, RPSGT, FAAST
Bill Rivers, CPFT, RPFT, RPSGT, RST, FAAST
Martha Smith, RPSGT, RST, CCSH, LRCP, FAAST
Kimberly Trotter, MA, RPSGT, FAAST
Allen Boone, CCRA, CCRC, RPSGT, RST, FAAST
- David Gregory, RPSGT, RST, FAAST
- Jon Atkinson, BS, RPSGT, FAAST
- Rita Brooks, MEd, RPSGT, REEG/EPT, FAAST
- Todd Eiken, RPSGT, FAAST
- Cameron Harris, RPSGT, FAAST
- Sharon Keenan, RPSGT, PhD, FAAST
- Cindy Kistner, RPSGT, REEGT, FAAST
- Laura A. Linley, RPSGT, CRTT, FAAST
- Cynthia D. Mattice, MS, RPSGT, FAAST
- Peter McGregor, RPSGT, FAAST
- Pam Minkley, RRT, RPSGT, FAAST
- Melinda Trimble, RPSGT, LRCP, FAAST
- Robert Turner, RRT, RPSGT, FAAST
- Kelly Million, RPSGT, FAAST
- Rose Ann Zumstein, RST, RPSGT, FAAST