In Memory of Peter A. McGregor, RPSGT
This award was established in 1995 to honor Mr. McGregor, who was instrumental in forming the AAST in 1978. His vision and leadership has left an indelible mark on both the organization and field.
This award honors and recognizes an AAST member who has demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities through commitment to the growth and development of the AAST.
All current AAST members.
A member nominated for this award has demonstrated exceptional leadership and commitment to the AAST:
- Motivates and inspires others, leading by example;
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment to the organization;
- Creates a compelling vision for the future and helps others understand their role in achieving it;
- Communicates in a manner that is fair, straightforward, honorable, and open;
- Demonstrates integrity and maintains high personal standards.
Please provide detailed information to support the nomination:
- Provide a description of the accomplishment.
- Why does the nominee deserve to receive the Leadership Award?
- What impact has the nominee’s accomplishment had on the AAST?
- Has this individual demonstrated the criteria indicated above?
- Additional comments.
The information provided will be used by the Awards Committee to determine the recipient of this award.
2018 - Daniel Lane
2016- Kevin Asp
2015 - Shalanda Mitchell
2014 - Rose Anne Zumstein
2013 - Susan Hoefs
2012 - Allen Boone
2011 - W. Michael Chris
2010 - Jon Atkinson
2009 - Kristine Bresnehan Servidio
2008 - Regina Patrick
2007 - Jeffery W. Smith
2006 - Ramon Paquette
2005 - William Rivers
2004 - Connie Boker
2003 - Len Shigley
2002 - Melinda O. Trimble
2001 - Michelle Castonguay
2000 - Theresa M. Shumard
1999 - Joyce Black
1998 - Andrea Patterson
1997 - Marietta L. Bellamy-Bibbs
1996 - Glenn Roldan
1995 - Gary Hansen