In Memory of Elliot D. Weitzman, MD
This award was established in 1984 to honor Dr. Weitzman, who provided a tremendous amount of support and encouragement to the development of the AAST, as the leading advocate for the sleep technology field.
This award honors and recognizes an AAST member who has made significant contributions to the growth and development of the sleep technology profession.
All current AAST members.
A member nominated for this award has demonstrated significant contributions to the growth and development of the profession:
- Contributions to the profession at the national, state, or local level that have advanced the profession;
- A history of mentorship and guidance of those new to the field of sleep technology;
- A role in guiding or shaping public policy that benefited the profession.
Please provide detailed information to support the nomination:
- Provide a description of the accomplishment.
- Why does the nominee deserve to receive the Service Award?
- What impact has the nominee’s accomplishment had on the AAST?
- Has this individual demonstrated the criteria indicated above?
- Additional comments.
The information provided will be used by the Awards Committee to determine the recipient of this award.
2016- William Rivers
2015 - Lisa Bond
2014- Cindy Kistner
2013 - Joel Glass
2012 - Kim Thomas
2011 - Laura Linley-Lunquist
2010 - Karen Monarchy Rowe
2009 - Laree Fordyce
2008 - Marilyn Swick
2007 - Nic Butkov
2006 - Rita Brooks
2005 - Melinda Trimble
2004 - Rose Ann Zumstein
2003 - Jon W. Atkinson
2002 - Kelly G. Million
2001 - Marietta L. Bellamy-Bibbs
2000 - Robert Turner
1999 - Bonnie Robertson
1998 - Mary McKinley
1997 - Dan Harold
1996 - Todd Eiken
1995 - Gregory Landholt
1994 - Cameron Harris
1993 - Tom Maloney
1992 - Pamela Minkley and Andrea Patterson
1991 - Not Awarded
1990 - Tim Fields
1989 - Lucy Seger
1988 - Robin Elizabeth Foster and Ron Leder
1987 - Eric Bell
1986 - Sharon A. Keenan
1985 - Cynthia D. Mattice
1984 - Peter A. McGregor